Porsche Drive – Pass Portrait – Stelvio – Italy – 2757 m
The mountain passes of the Alps are definitely counted among the marvels of architectural history. The Stelvio pass, in Northern Italy, is the highest paved mountain pass in the Eastern Alps. Built along dizzying edges and rough hillsides, steep curves lead upwards to icy heights.
Stefan Bogner and Jan Karl Baedeker have paid tribute to the Stelvio Pass with spectacular aerial photography, documenting and portraying it in such detail for the very first time. Text in English and German.
- Relié: 300 pages
- Editeur : Delius, Klasing & Co;
- Édition : Bilingual (13 juin 2017)
- Collection : Porsche Drive
- Langue : Anglais, Allemand
- ISBN-10: 9783667110862
- ISBN-13: 978-3667110862
- Dimensions du produit: 21,8 x 3,3 x 28,7 cm