Porsche 911: The Practically Free Supercar: The Complete Beginners Guide to the Smartest Route into Porsche Ownership
Revised and updated-Have you ever dreamed of owning a Porsche? This book is for you.
Now you can turn your dreams into reality and experience what it feels like to own the motoring legend that is the Porsche 911. You are about to discover why you don’t need to be wealthy to own and run various Porsche cars. In fact, owning your dream Porsche can be free motoring if you follow the guidance set out in this book. Inside, you will discover:
- How to buy and maintain the world’s most iconic sportscar cheaply and to get back what you paid for it come resale;
- An overview of the Porsche model range including 911s, Turbos, GT2, GT3, Boxsters, Caymans, 914, 924, 944, 968 and the 928;
- How you can afford your dream Porsche;
- How to locate, buy, run and sell the right Porsche the smartest and easiest way;
- Which Porsche is the best value and which 911 you should buy now;
- Typical Porsche running costs;
- Which cars are affected by IMS, bore scoring and RMS issues and how to spot the tell-tale signs of problem cars;
- How to take precautions on potentially affected cars;
- Which Porsches have the best investment potential;
- How to master the unique driving characteristics of a classic 911 and avoid the infamous snap oversteer;
- Real world accounts of the author’s Porsche ownership experiences with three cars including how they drive, how they were purchased, run and sold (cost breakdown included);
- And more!
Porsche 911: The Practically Free Supercar will equip you with everything you need to know about the smart way to enter the world of Porsche. It outlines the same strategy that the author has used to make Porsche ownership a fantastic and cost-effective experience. It is a must read and great quick reference guide for anyone who has ever considered buying one of these amazing cars.